Imagine how you felt the last time you were in a hot tub. The warmth of the water relaxed you and the pressure of the water jets against your body soothed your aches and pains. Now imagine feeling this way without undressing or getting wet. That's what our hydromassage tables feel like. Just lie back, set the timer and within fifteen minutes you will achieve a state of total relaxation.
How it Helps Your Body
Warm water massage increases blood flow, which speeds the delivery of oxygen and vital nutrients, aiding and speeding recovery. As your muscles warm, they relax. Muscle pain is reduced as increased blood flow carries away toxins in tired, aching muscle tissue. The temperature increase stimulates the release of endorphins, which work to naturally relieve pain, and improve your sense of well-being.
Benefits of Hydromassage Therapy for Your Patients
- Diminishes aches and pains
- Relaxed muscles move easier with increased range of motion
- Increased blood circulation improves body function
- Overall relaxation and calmness, reduces stress and clears the mind
- Relaxed patients respond better to your care